Bell Repair Fund
Bells are one of the most valuable single items of equipment a church may own and ringers have long recognised their obligations to help maintain these bells in a safe and usable condition.
The Society’s Bell Repair Fund (BRF) was established in 1971 and offers continued support for towers in the BnD area.
The BRF was registered as a charity in 1976 when a covenant scheme was started. A 100 Club was formed in 1979 and currently donates £1000 a year.
The BRF has supported many projects over its existence, including augmentations at Market Weighton, Filey, Flamborough, Kilham, Barmby Moor, Escrick, Hessle, Roos and Beverley St. Mary and maintenance or repair work at many other towers in the area.
Below are links to the BRF Constitution and General Guidelines for BRF Applicants.